Stephen Hawking, Ashton Kutcher, and The Biggest Event In Human History

It’s not everyday I come across a bona fide scam.

cogniq-great-human-event-iv

This was sitting in a Washington Post dot com sidebar. Eminent theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking says what? The Biggest Event In Human History, really? You mean, like Cal Jam Three? Well I wouldn’t want to miss that. *click*…

CogniQ CNN page

Breaking news from CNN! (see: http://www.cnn.com-news.report/us/brain01/cnn/hawking.php?sid=goo300_dw012l02&q=1asfacp) This would be like a dozen planes going down, with hundreds of white ladies on them.

In an interview with Anderson Cooper, Stephen Hawking said that his brain is sharer than ever, more clear and focused and he credits a large part to using Cogniq Hawking went on to add “The brain is like a muscle, you got to work it out and use supplements just like body builders use, but for your brain, and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing to enhance my mental capabilities”.

Everyone that has taken this, from athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ, skyrockets energy levels and connects areas of the brain not previously connected.

I refuse to let the misspelled words, run-on sentences and elementary-school level punctuation throw me off. I don’t even care that the picture of Anderson Cooper is Wolf Blitzer – I want these brayne pillz! I wanna become a theoretical physicist! Right now!

CogniQ bill gates

And:

CogniQ anderson cooper

Also:

CogniQ ashton kutcher

Not to mention:

CogniQ johnny depps favorite drug

Wait a minute. These alien-synth brayne popperz are taken by Stephen Hawking and Ashton Kutcher? I don’t think so. What the hell’s going on here? Are you trying to…fool me? Heck, you wouldn’t do that, would you?

The Lead Researcher on the team Dr.Rosenhouse gave us an exclusive inside look at the ingredients that make up this revolutionary smart drug…

“We are all very grateful to have this now, as I believe it can help everyone on the planet and take us to the next stage of evolution. We’re very proud.”

Oh I see, that makes sense. A Jewish doctor discovered it. One of those really highly educated guys withnospace in his name. Well alright then, it has to be legitimate.

Are you ready to take the next step in improving your life, feeling sharper and smarter than ever before and making millions or billions in the process?

“I wouldn’t have developed my patent formula if not for this amazingly incredible brain supplement .” – says Dr. Rosenhouse

That’s the greatest testimonial ever. “If I hadn’t been taking these brayne pillz, I wouldn’t even have discovered them!” Friends, this supplement will bend both time and Johnny Depp to your will. And who wouldn’t want that?

With the full market release of the supplement scheduled for later this year, Cogniq is bound to make a splash. Experts say government intervention is likely to limit the release of the supplement due to its potent effects…

CogniQ

I contacted CNN. They have Don Lemon, they don’t care.

Note: I see the scammers have redirected the site. Very sneaky of them. As of now (3:00 PDT) it can still be seen here.

Update: As of today, January 27th 2016, the scam is no longer at either of the first two sites. It’s now here – at an address looking as if it had something to do with Amazon. Obviously, this is by design…

Update II: November 2016, they’ve renamed it again – now they’re calling it BrainPlus IQ. The scam goes on, and on, and on…

59 thoughts Stephen Hawking, Ashton Kutcher, and The Biggest Event In Human History

1. avatar Marta Akashe says:

All these credible people are rapidly losing their credibility.

2. Seriously what an obvious scam. CNN the liberal chicken feed at it again.

3. avatar Anonymous says:

Perhaps it enhances the promoters of the product the ability to bullshit better.

4. avatar Ben says:

Very odd how Anderson Cooper’s 14 day trial is worded exactly the same as another persons 14 day trial comment for day 1 that I saw yesterday on CNN. May have to try it anyways. Just in case it really works.

5. avatar Sarah says:

It’s fake as hell. Anyone caught using that substance would be fired. You can’t pop a pill and be smarter. If anything that would make you much dumber than you were before you bought the pills. It isn’t FDA approved. Just like the weight loss pills, it is a scam. It is like calling in to a hotline to get the future told to you; “I predict you will spend far too much money and get nothing out of it”.

6. avatar blake says:

it could work you never know.

7. avatar Anonymous says:

It is working don’t worry

8. avatar Anonymous says:

Didn’t this crap use to be called Synagen IQ?

9. avatar Anonymous says:

Sometimes placebos work .

10. avatar Anonymous says:

its a scam. Ads and all

11. avatar April says:

Now it’s called Neurocell. Exact same ads with the exact same claims. Seems they just keep plastering a new name on the same old fake endorsements.

12. avatar joe says:

DO NOT PURCHASE. .IT’S A SCAM I GOT SOME IT DON’T WORK ..

13. avatar Anonymous says:

I call bullshit. Anderson Cooper’s testimony is exactly the same as some other dude named Alan…he is a CEO of some company. We’re supposed to believe this shit, because some famous people are all about it?? Shows what the society of every state is like then, if they feed into this CRAP. Why not get REAL people with REAL money and let them try it and see how they feel.

14. avatar Anonymous says:

Is called super brain now

15. avatar Pat says:

How does this affect people with ADHD or anxiety

16. avatar Rob says:

It is true. But don’t take because I take it.

17. avatar Anonymous says:

ive seen this for coniq, mzt 48?, and optimind. plus countless others that the names become a blur. its always the same people, the same statements, and the same “IQ boosting” effects. none of these pills will make you a genius or will do anything but give you a pick me up you can find in any monster energy drink or 5 hour energy. you want something to help stimulate your mind go out and read a book or take some classes. no one will ever find true enhancement in any of these nootropic drugs. im sorry.

18. avatar Anon says:

CNN didn’t post this. The whole thing is a scam. If you seen it on CNN you may want to check the URL you’re actually reading it from.

19. avatar Anonymous says:

totally scam … if you click on any link or button from the page it will only redirect you to their page … very convenient! please don’t !

20. avatar Anonymous says:

This website is full of fucking scams fuck this website

21. avatar Anonymous says:

I’ve also seen this as Genuix. This is a total scam.

22. avatar Ryan Thomas says:

I just got my 2-for-1 ($75) bottles. Feels like I have a few espressos when I take it. So I’m skipping my morning coffee.

More or less it’s probably just honey and caffeine w/ “Siberian ginseng”. It’s harmless, just over priced. You can buy the same thing 500mg Eleuthero for a quarter of the price from any nutrient site.

Does it work….short term < 2 wks….no. Could there be long term affect….possibly.

The Eleuthero is supposed to mimic certain steroid/estrogen. There is no study to support, but I'm sure there is some truth to the benefits.

Western medicine has always ignored natural potential, so I guess we won't know if this will ever work, until someone synthesizes the drug and is tested.

23. It’s now Intellux! Must be better since the name is new. I’m gonna git me some. I always wanted to lern nukyoolar fisiks.

24. Screw being smart. Plenty of smart hobos. Being rich is what counts in the US of A ;’)

25. If you buy HAHA into this scam then you really do need an IQ raising brain pill. I guess I am just one of the lucky ones that have an enhanced brain naturally.

Anyway, Where o where is the actuial video of the CNN interview? I see only still photoshpped pictures. There is NOTHING when you type “Stephen Hawkings Brain pill” on YouTube which you would think would have a million views by now!!

It is sad but true that we really DO need a brain pill because most of us (not including ME of course) really, really need one.

26. avatar Scott says:

hahahahhahah @ Steve Harrison that made me laugh out loud!!! ty for that post
    you are DEAD ON!!! lol………

27. avatar Scott says:

and Steve I am 47, dont know how old you are, but have you not noticed that people are becoming MORE and more STUPID, walking about like a bunch of Zombies? Like Sheep being led to the slaughter house. All those zombies movies, are actually real life, as in TODAY. I found myself running around avoiding stupid people all day long…………..It didn’t used to be this way…….it all started about 7-8 years ago………….go FIGURE!!

PS if you don’t know what happen 8-9 years ago…..then you are one of those people i am trying to avoid.

28. avatar Scott says:

oh and @cybervigilante you can NOT be rich without being smart! = you will never be smart or ……………RICH! That is a fact…….I don’t care what you say…but there is NOT one person on this planet that EARNED their wealth and is dumb. not one.

29. avatar A. Cooper says:

It really really works.

Anderson

30. avatar samih Arikat says:

I like to order a trial

31. And now, a product “geniux” with the same Cooper and Hawking claims! Word for word.

32. avatar jwpulliam says:

“No one has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the American public”. Not my quote, but by someone who really knew what they were talking about.

33. My son made an order that doubled in cost. I emailed them back to cancel my order. I received an email telling me to call customer service, I called to cancel my order and he said the computer wouldn’t allow him to, so I told him I would call my bank and hung up on him. He called back and told me that the banks will not refund my money so for this he would discount my order 50%. I thought about it and said no he put me back on hold and came back with a 75% discount. I told him Thank You but I will let my bank fight with you guys and hung up. He called back again and offered to give me my full refund. What a SCAM, avoid this company!

34. avatar Kathy Hansen says:

Run away from this scam!!’ I’m fighting to get my promised credit back and can’t believe these folks endorse a D rated BBB biz like Active Supplements to make their profit from overcharging practices.

35. avatar LaVonne Newcomer says:

I’m wondering if it is o.k. to take if you take other pills like metformin, effexer, or gabapentin for neuropathy. I have diabetes.

36. avatar Phil says:

I must not take this pill because my brain would otherwise explode…

Seriously, what a dangerous PR stunt. Either it is placebo and your money will go out the window for nothing or, more likely, it is some sort of methylphenidate (aka Ritalin). That stuff does work well, yes, but it will also screw you totally up even better at some point in time and makes you end up like a sick horse…hahaha…

Go ahead you self optimising career-driven narcissists while I consider buying shares of a pharma company that is big in anti depression and burnout pills…

37. avatar Anonymous says:

Placebos I tell you placebos

38. avatar Anonymous says:

You tuber Thio Joe is on placebo and is increasing his subscribership three hundred fold no $hit

39. avatar Anonymous says:

Side effects from placebo vs synapse is money still in your own wallets

40. avatar Joey says:

I’m shocked that they weren’t able to get Dr.Phil to endorse this

41. avatar Darlene Joan says:

It is now called InteliGEN and the same testimonials…I am sure glad I read these posts… Sounded WAY to good to be true!

42. avatar Anonymous says:

The CNN report has a mispelled word😂 Definitely not real

43. avatar Anonymous says:

Maybe it’s supposed to be a placebo? lol

44. avatar Jimbo says:

Didn’t make me smarter but my penis grew two inches.

45. avatar Cat says:

It is called IQ+ now. Why hasn’t CNN, Anderson Cooper or Stephen Hawking have themselves removed from the ads? These ads are aimed at the elderly or lonely, unfortunately.
    Also Steve Harrison you could use quite a few classes in humility, a couple of friends and also try church any church would help you. One more thing spell check would help you to.

46. avatar Anonymous says:

Wow they just renamed it from Cogniq to Inttiligen. Same scam different name

47. avatar Ed & Verna-Lee Downey says:

This reminds me of the joke about a man comes into a bar orders a drink and saw a plate with some black round pills neatly piled on it … What is that on the plate said the man to the bartender … Thats Smartening Up Pills said the bartender … They will will make you smarter … Well give me one said the man to the bartender … The bartender said I can not give you one they are very expensive … $100.00 apiece !!! Well the man said that is way too much for a pill give me another drink !!! A few more drinks and the man asks the bartender about the pills again … The bartender says just for you I will give you 25% off the pill today … So the man gives the bartender $75.00 for the pill and he eats one … As the man is chewing the pill he said to the bartender this pill tastes like rabbit poop … The bartender said see you’re getting smarter already !!!

48. avatar Brer Rabid says:

Now they are advertising on Yahoo!

49. avatar Anonymous says:

The scam site has been redirected again. It’s now made to mirror a Forbes article and links to a very loopy and self-linking site clearly meant to steal information.

50. avatar john says:

Meth for me works and it’s cheaper…..

51. avatar just moi says:

This was great for a laugh! I honestly felt so much dumber after reading the “CNN/Anderson Cooper/Stephen Hawking/Ashton Kutcher (ha!)” testimonials..I’m lucky I didn’t just rush out and buy the brain pillz!

52. avatar Anonymous says:

Do these men really lend their names to this scam or is it a scam?

53. Now its inteliGEN. Geez.

54. avatar Hap Guy says:

Thank you all, you made me feel like a genius tonight. Gotta be better than the placebo pills themselves!

55. Today (12.8.16) I received a fake Skype message from my professor. This message was a web address for an online article tauting how Stephen Hawking uses the pill, Intelligen, to boost his mental capacity. Looks like the same scam with yet another name.

56. avatar me says:

Scam. Same ad for Intellerol word for word. Why doesn’t the government jail these bastards- the ads get injected into my Yahoo email and elsewhere. Enough!

Comments are closed.